Saturday 6 June 2009

Jetsetting.

I love traveling. It's like the sweetest treat after exhausting myself at work for the hard earn cash.

It's one of the perks of living in London: you can always look forward to getting out of this city, as long as you can afford it. I don't know how others would expect from a get-away, but for me, it's always about good food, a lot of sleep, and a lot of chilling out. I really don't like it when the schedule of my day is packed with sightseeing - hey, I spend my cash in another city to relax, not to stress myself out running to all the tourist spots!

Of course, sightseeing is still a very crucial part of the trip, but it won't hurt if I've missed one museum to chill out at a cafe to enjoy my day. After all, traveling is all about enjoying ourselves, not to drag ourselves in another deadline mayhem every hour, baby.

I just want to see as much of the world as I could, when I still have the energy and spare money to do so. When I have bills to pay, a family to raise, it would not be that easy to disappear from the radar every once a while. I know I'm blessed.


P.S. I'm not from a wealthy family. I can travel only because I work really, really hard to save up the money, and then, BAAM! spending every penny on broadening my horizons.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment