Tuesday 2 June 2009

I'm a dedicated hublet.

Oh my lord. I'm exhausted. It's not even half way through the week. Three more days to go, then I'll have several days break from work. I look forward to that.

I forgot for how many times I have told people how much I love that little place called HUB. This place can be demanding at times, but I have lovely bosses, and I have people who genuinely cares about me in here. It has become a comfort zone to me because finally I know what I'm doing here, and I hate to think that I'll have to leave the HUB soon.

I so don't want to face the real world, you know.

Even if it's a physically exhausting job, it's been one of the best part-time job I've had in my life. I have no idea how much longer I'll be allowed to stay, so I'm enjoying every shift as if it's the last one.

I love the HUB.

No comments:

Post a Comment