Thursday 27 August 2009

So you've been dumped.

In the name of researching for my editor, I was reading soyouvebeendumped.com. I know laughing at others' heartbreaks isn't a righteous thing, but I just can't help giggling in front of the monitor like a crazy woman when I was reading it.

So here are some of the break-up lines:

"I'm really sorry to have messed you about, but being with you had made me realise that I'm gay and I can't string you along anymore."

"I must have been on drugs the day I asked you out."

"I want to concentrate on art, so you have to go. Second will be my job."

"What we have has been amazing, and I really want to keep everything the way it is...except the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.'

I may have found those lines hilarious, but there's certainly a moment I feel like cursing the people who said those lines to break people's heart.

I do feel for them. But after all, there's no easy way to break up with someone, I assume?


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment